Um, I might be in real trouble by Friday if this keeps up.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010
Spring Break Day 3
In which Stacy gets bored and somehow inexplicably decides that painting the violin studio is a good idea.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Oooo... I actually love painting rooms! How about a big graphic violin in black once you finish the red???
ReplyDeleteI think you should just keep it like that...
ReplyDeleteThe 2nd day of spring break I thought we should go to the zoo, my husband said he wanted to paint. And then I pointed out that ALL THE KIDS WERE HOME. So we went to the zoo.
ReplyDeleteBut we'll probably be painting next week...
I wish I had been bored during spring break...maybe my dining room would finally be painted!
ReplyDeleteI think it was a great idea, I bet it will be fabulous in that color! I love Kazzy's idea...you could find a vinyl one really easily, I bet!