Thursday, March 29, 2012

If you give a toddler a blender...

~He'll finally eat an entire dinner because he'll be so distracted playing with it that he doesn't notice us shoving food in his mouth like there's no tomorrow.

~He'll take it with him everywhere he goes all evening, uttering ear-piercing shrieks anytime anyone comes anywhere near it.

~He'll take it with him in the bath, causing me to utter yet another one of those parenting comments that I never thought would cross my lips: "I don't care if the blender is his new security object, I draw the line at letting my kid take a kitchen appliance to bed with him."

Other weird things Ian currently enjoys? Biting the erasers off of mechanical pencils, all shapes and sizes of vacuums, eating mac and cheese off the kitchen floor, and dancing around the kitchen holding the iPod while it's blasting the soundtrack from "Smash." Ok, maybe the last one just shows good taste.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my gosh, I'm dying laughing right now. Really? The blender?!?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails