Sunday, April 5, 2009

Conference Sunday

So nice to have a relaxing Sunday! We watched two great sessions of conference, we had a nice afternoon nap, a walk in the sunshine, and chocolate chip cookies.

We played on the floor, (notice Ashlynn hiding behind me!)

We had lots of laughs,
And we had pie! This is actually lemon mirengue that I made last week, this week's pie was banana cream. I've been afraid of making pie for so long, but I've had two successes in a row. Perhaps its time to quit while I'm ahead and I can still fit into my jeans.
It was a good day. We are blessed.

1 comment:

  1. LOL - Rob's b-day was yesterday and lemon meringue is his favorite. I'm not brave enough to make it though, so thank goodness for Marie Callender's! Glad you had a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails