Monday, December 7, 2009

It took just nine minutes...



There I was, innocently blow drying my hair when the phone rang. I went to answer it. Barely ten minutes later, this was the disaster I found waiting for me in the bathroom.

Yes, Max is wearing toilet paper as a necklace, and has a small piece hanging out of his mouth. And yes, there is a snowstorm of toilet paper in all the other rooms upstairs as well. And yes, he did immediately empty a box of tampons out just after I took this picture while I was cleaning up the toilet paper.

You know, if I could just get my baby boy to harness his energy for good. Surely, if we could, he could come up with a plan for universal health care that wouldn't cost anyone a dime and bring peace to the Middle East, all in the time it takes me to answer the phone.

Now, if you'll pardon me. I'm smelling another mess I need to clean up....

3 comments:

  1. Did you see my Facebook status last night? I will send you a picture of the carnage. It seems I will never learn. While I was cleaning up the first mess, Michael dumped huge bags full of dates and cashews out of the refrigerator. Fortunately my oldest son cleaned those up before I even got to see the extent of the mess :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let's do our best to keep Aiden and Max APART...they would get along a little too well. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah- I rediscovered your blog after much searching!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails