Friday, November 26, 2010

New Baby Bliss

Minutes old
Falling in love
Proud Daddy

Four kids!
Brotherly love
Proud Sister
Couldn't be happier

We signed out of the hospital yesterday, happy to come home and celebrate Thanksgiving with a rented movie, a Relief Society casserole, and our own bed.  The girls spent the day with my parents, and we were thrilled to have a quiet holiday evening with our two little boys.

As I knelt in prayer last night, I was overcome with gratitude.  For my baby boy's safe arrival and for the inspiration that led me to it.  For the blessing of four (four!) beautiful children, and a husband who stands by me no matter what. 

We are truly blessed.  Grateful doesn't even begin to cover it.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I'm glad all went well, you must be so happy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to hear the whole story... I can't wait to come and see you sometime and meet little Ian. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So wonderful! I am glad all is well, and that your new little group of 6 will have Christmas together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah!!!!!! So excited for you guys. He is adorable. Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails