Sunday, May 9, 2010

For Mother's Day

I'm guest-posting over at MMB today... Yes!  Little old me!  Come on over and check it out. 

It's a post I wrote last year on Mother's Day, not knowing how similar I would be feeling this year.  Never would I have thought we would be a month post-op again, nor that I would still be feeling so many of the same feelings a year later. 

Thankfully, just as toddlers learn from repetition, (ask me how many times we've read "Brown Bear Brown Bear What Do You See?" to Max this week...) I've been given, and will be given, lots of chances to learn patience, compassion, and unconditional love. 

Here's to hoping that in the next year, we stay out of the hospital.  And that maybe I can move just a little bit closer to being the mom I want to be. 

3 comments:

  1. I will head over to read your guest post. But another hospital visit? Sorry.

    I hope to get closer to the mom I want to be next year too. Best of luck to us both.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great guest post! Loved it, Stacy.

    xoxo,
    T

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been a little slow around the blogosphere these days but I did read and loved your post over at MMB!
    You're a FAB mom! Here's to staying out of the hospital!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts with Thumbnails